Friday, May 16, 2008

You better sit down for this

So there I was laying in bed when all of a sudden I got a phone call. It happened to be my brother Eric calling me to tell me about his stupid fishing trip. Eric went deep sea fishing (with out me I might add) and then thought it was a good idea to call me and brag about it. Granted I would have done the same to him but still that is not the point. I guess I should back track a little so none of you out there in the fibers of time are confused. A few years ago I was minding my own business when I got a phone call.. It was my dad asking me if Eric could move in, I was single with 2 kids at the time and had enough room so I figured why not, that is what a good brother would do. So a few weeks after that Eric moved in and we became fishing buddies. We also became very competitive of each other and the fishing abilities the other person claimed they had. It was pretty cool cause now I had a "guide" that would fund all my fishing expeditions. Then all of a sudden Eric got a wild hair up his bum and decided to move to Oregon. Granted this was a very good move for him, you know to get back out in the world and re-discover himself but it really put a burdon on me. Now I no longer had a "guide" that would fund my fishing trips plus it is not very fun to fish alone and brag to yourself about the fish you just caught. Well anyway after he moved up to Oregon he was no longer allowed to fish because of the restrictions up there (HA HA take that Eric), he told me about his dream about going deap sea fishing and he was planning on doing it in August. I was planning on going up there in August to go deep sea fishing with him but no he decided to go because he had a day off and just happened to go to the ocean. This is just a perfect way for him to get even with me, I guess I was the one that started it since I went fishing and sent a pic of a fish I caught and was bragging that I went fishing and he couldn't, but that is not the point. The point here is.... well I forgot the point. I guess I will just have to get even with him when we go on our fishing trip down south. 21 days and counting!

1 comment:

Michelle - aka Belle said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I enjoy reading the blogs of my siblings. Most of you were quite young when I moved out so I don't know you very well. Thanks for the chance to get to know you a little better.
-Michelle