Thursday, May 15, 2008

Me and my Family



Hello! I decided I should start off will telling you about my family and I. I meet Suz about 3 years ago (I am a guy, I don't keep track of all the details). I have 2 kids, Sam and Kyle, and Suz has 3 Kids, Chey, Adam and Chloe and we have a child together Kolby. Our life together started out as any other relationship. We had our ups, our downs and my anal ways. We get along great and our kids get along good also (for the most part). We decided to have Suz and her kids move in to my house so we could save money (not having to pay for 2 places to live) and to give our kids a chance to be able to bond with each other. In the 2 years that she has lived with me (I am hoping that is how long it has been, I am kinda guessing) we have gotten alot closer, our kids have gotten alot more spoiled and we have gotten the upper hand on Mr. Debt (at least for now). In my eyes we have the perfect life! Eric lived with us for the first year we were together but he decided to pursue other adventures with his side kick Charlie. In the time we have been together we have had some pretty interesting events happen. Sam decided she wanted to live with her mother so she moved in with her, Adam was diagnosed with autism (still waiting more info on that) and the other kids found the buttons to push on each other to make them happy or extremely upset. I am currently working at American Express as a software developer contractor and I am really enjoying the experience and people, Suz is currently a stay at home mom but is keeping her eyes open for other activities (maybe PTA President LOL). She is getting into the scrap book thing and is getting really good it.

Sam is still in school and looking forward to being able to drive (if grades are good enough) and make her dad worry.









Chey just got back from Disney land and had the time of her life while she was there.







Kyle is getting into skate boarding and wants to join a hockey team this September.







Adam is learning how to read and loves it. He also loves the alphabet and can say it forwards, backwards and can sign it in sign language. He will also be starting in soccer here soon, he is excited about being able to play a sport.







Chloe is getting ready to go to Indiana with her dad and is very excited about it. She is also getting ready for kindergarten she will be starting in August she is very excited and can not wait to go to school with her big brothers and sisters...










Kolby has started walking, talking and getting into everything that is within his reach and loves every minute of it. Well that is my family!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Glad you joined the blogging world. I swear it is the only way I can keep in touch with family anymore (besides it's not as chaotic as trying to catch up with whats going on with each other at the noisy family parties).
Sorry I didn't invite you to go to Disneyland, if it makes you feel any better, I didn't invite Kenn's dad either and some how he came along anyway.
BTW keep May 31st open for Jake and Gavin's baptisms (more info to come later).

Jolene